The need for well-controlled biospecimen management is often severely underestimated. As studies scale from single to multiple sites, there can be a dramatic drop in the collection and processing of precious study samples in a consistent and reproducible manner. With this in mind, Precision Oncology created state-of-the-art infrastructure and processes to track, receive and process samples consistently across sites. We do this globally and with a relentless focus on quality, logistics and standardization. Highlights of our infrastructure include:
• Mature Quality Management System – GMP/GLP/GCP/GTP Compliant; ISO 9001 and 13485 Certified; CAP accredited
• 65,000 Square foot dedicated biorepository managing over 25M specimens
• PBMCs processed for over 40 Phase I-III Oncology studies globally, with > 90% cell viability post-thaw
• Global network of labs supporting 40 countries that can perform specialty sample processing against globally consistent Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Global logistics and transport network with online management and tracking for customers
From clinical site to our instruments and freezers, we vigorously manage the chain of custody to ensure each sample is perfectly ready for testing.
Please click here for more information.